Fieldwork for Counseling Programs

The Counseling Programs have various Practicum and Fieldwork requirements. Please consult with your faculty advisor about when you will start your Practicum and Fieldwork series. Please note that you must be Advanced to Candidacy in order to enroll in the first semester of Fieldwork. If you have not yet Advanced to Candidacy, please contact your faculty advisor.

Requesting Accommodations

Students who require accommodations for Practicum or Fieldwork must make arrangements with the Bob Murphy Access Center (BMAC). BMAC verifications of accommodations may take several months to complete. Students who require accommodations must notify the Graduate Studies Office by October 1st for Spring Practicum or Fieldwork, and by March 1st for Summer or Fall for Practicum or Fieldwork.