The Graduate Studies Office is committed to serving graduate students and faculty of the College of Education in an efficient and friendly manner. We promote student success through advisement, particularly on policy and procedure, from the point of first contact through program completion.
Links to the documents and forms you will need are available below. They are listed in the order you will likely need them.
- Petition for Course Equivalency
- Advancement to Candidacy Information and Forms
- Comprehensive Examination Information and Forms
- Thesis and Project Information and Forms
- Fieldwork Application - Counseling Programs
- Directed Research (ED 697) Course Application
- University Forms - Leave of Absence and Graduation
- GS 700D Information