College of Business
Mission, Vision, & Core Values
- Vision: COB will be the number one choice in the region for students seeking the best value in a business education that prepares them to excel in and contribute to the regional and global economy.
- Mission: COB is committed to promoting social mobility by providing our diverse student population an affordable, relevant, and high-quality education and to creating and disseminating knowledge through impactful research.
- Core Values: Our core values serve as the foundation for fulfilling the mission and achieving the vision of the College of Business. We value academic excellence, diversity & inclusion, innovation, integrity, and sustainability.
Engage, Execute & Excel
The College of Business
- Provides high-quality teaching and support programs for an exceptionally diverse student body from California, the nation and the world.
- Enhances and supports faculty commitment to ongoing research, professional development, and service.
- Develops students' business function knowledge and their critical thinking, communication, interpersonal, and quantitative skills.
- Seeks to strengthen our resource base to ensure continued excellence.
Departments & Programs
Advanced Centers and Resources