Graduate Studies Office
The mission of the College of Education is to foster a learning and teaching community committed to educational excellence The Graduate Studies Office is committed to serving our diverse College of Education graduate student and faculty populations in an efficient and friendly manner. We promote student success through proactive, inclusive and reflective strategies designed to support students from the point of first contact through program completion.
Please Explore our Programs to find out more about the various graduate programs offered by the CSULB College of Education.
The Graduate Studies Office can assist with your questions about:
- Graduate Program Applications and Admissions
- College of Education Graduate Culture Initiative Activities and Events
- Advancement to Candidacy
- Change of Program
- Application for Practicum and Fieldwork (Counseling and School Psychology Programs)
- Application to Thesis, Project, or Comprehensive Examinations
- Maintaining Continuous Enrollment through GS 700D
- Completing University Graduation Requirements and Filing for Graduation