Petition for Course Equivalency

If you believe that you have taken a course that is equivalent to a prerequisite or required course in a Master’s or Advanced Credential program, you should file a Petition for Course Equivalency.  There is no other method to determine if you have completed a course which would be equivalent. These instructions and this petition form is to be used by students enrolled in either a Master’s program or Advanced Credential program.  Students who are applying to or admitted to a basic teaching credential program (Multiple Subject, Single Subject or Education Specialist), should obtain instructions and petition forms in the Teacher Preparation and Advising Center (TPAC).