College Governance is a collaboration between the leadership team, Faculty Council and Staff Advisory Council.
Conceptual Framework and Key Ideas
The College's Strategic Plan contains four strategic priorites:
- Provide excellent clinical practice opportunities.
- Promote a robust research culture aligned with CED’s mission.
- Use and model effective technology integration for administration, advisement, and instruction.
- Achieve a comprehensive culture of inclusive excellence and leadership in urban education.
Curriculum Guidelines & Proposals
- The curriculum process is now online! Please see the university Curriculum Handbook for details.
- Curriculum Consultation Record ced-consultation template.docx
- Rationale for Course/Program Change ced-CourseProgram change Rationale template.docx
- College of Education Standard Course Outline ced-SCO template.docx
- Elevating Options.docx
- Substantive Change Program Screening Form.docx
Curriculum Innovation Proposals