CSULB Alumni has launched our new volunteer platform, making it easier than ever to get involved with campus!
By sharing your time and talents you can help shape the future of Cal State Long Beach while giving back to the community that helped give you your start.
Signing up is quick and easy. To get started:
- Fill out your quick profile,
- Browse volunteer opportunities,
- Find an opportunity that looks right for you,
- And sign up!
What can we do together?
Together, we can make a big difference in the Beach experience! You can:
- Become a Beach Cabana Docent and spearhead community engagement efforts
- Call a 49er and welcome the incoming student class
- Assist with Commencement, Founders Week, and other university events
- Be a panelist in a college workshop
- Host or moderate a 49er Industry Chat
- Host a Dinner with Twelve 49ers in your home
- Serve on the Alumni Council
- Start or serve on an alumni affinity group network
- And so much more!
Join our diverse group of alumni, current Beach students, parents, staff, faculty, emeriti, and Friends of the University that make up the more than 200 annual volunteers — without whom many of the programs that CSULB Alumni hosts wouldn’t be possible.
Contact Genna Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on how best you can get involved!