The following are required for admission to the Educational Administration with Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit proof of completing CTC preconditions (see this page):
- Proof of your clear CA credential with English Learner authorization. This proof should be a print-out (i.e., screen shot) from the CTC website showing your clear or life CA credential (teaching credential, designated subjects, or PPS). Please be sure your credential print-out also includes proof of English learner authorization.
- Proof of completion of basic skills requirement (CBEST).
- Minimum 2.85 overall grade point average in last degree (not credential or certificate) earned from an accredited institution of higher education. Applicants whose overall GPA is less than 2.85 but meet the University minimum GPA requirement (2.50 for a completed baccalaureate degree or 2.70 for a baccalaureate degree in progress) and who present compelling evidence of academic and professional potential either through recent academic performance and/or experiential background, may be considered for admission at the discretion of the program admission committee.
- International applicants have additional university application requirements including meeting the English language proficiency requirement. Please visit the International Applicants tab for more information. Please note that foreign degrees must be evaluated by WES, a CTC approved agency.
- Domestic applicants with foreign degrees may have additional university application requirements. Please visit the International Applicants tab for more information.
See the Online Application Submission page regarding how to submit the application and transcripts.