Submit Official Transcripts

Submit official transcripts from the college or university from which you earned your bachelor's degree. IF you earned your degree at CSULB you do not need to submit a transcript. Please submit transcripts to the university by the application deadline (or earlier). If you are still in progress with your bachelor’s degree, then please send an official transcript showing classes earned up to this point (coursework in progress is okay); those whom are offered admission to the program will send a final transcript showing that the degree was earned no later than Summer 2023 for Fall 2023 admission. Please find below specific instructions for submitting official transcripts for:

  1. Domestic Colleges and Universities
  2. Foreign Colleges and Universities