In addition to being in compliance with the University's Emergency Operations Plan (EOP), the Community Clinic for Counseling & Educational Services has also established it's own emergency management and preparedness procedures in order to promote the safety and security of faculty, staff, students and clients.
- Two 10-person emergency preparedness kits are available.
- Emergency contact cards will be kept on file for all of the underage clients. Clinic staff will take cards to evacuation place if evacuated.
- Emergency Procedure Information posters are hung in all the observation rooms, the observation hallway, and in the Clinic.
- Information on emergency procedures are included in all clinician orientations.
Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- A new form, the Clinic Policy and Procedure Contract, must now be initialed by all student clinicians to show that they know our procedures and agree to abide by them
- Clinic faculty will be asked to provide their own orientation to clients and their parents, during which they would review Clinic procedures, including the emergency plan.
- Emergency information procedures will be added to the annual faculty orientation to Clinic procedures.
EMERGENCY CALL 9-1-1
The Community Clinic does not provide emergency services of any kind. If you are in need of assistance, please call 911 now!