Foreign Transcript Evaluation

Credential Program candidates whose degree is from outside the U.S. must have their transcripts evaluated prior to being admitted to the credential program.

Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by one of the approved organizations listed on this leaflet in order to be accepted by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). These organizations are private enterprises who charge a fee for their services.  Individuals seeking a foreign transcript evaluation must follow the procedures outlined by the organization providing the evaluation. In all instances, original, official documentation will be required when requesting
the evaluation.

See this list of agencies approved by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing for foreign transcript evaluation.