Approved Clinical Practice/Fieldwork Districts and Community Partners

All credential program clinical practice/fieldwork must be completed in a district where the university has an approved Affiliation Agreement. The districts listed below have approved Affiliation Agreements on file with the university.  Please visit the district’s website for specific school information.

View Approved Clinical Practice/Fieldwork Sites

Please note that the "YES" indicates if the College of Education (CED) Affiliation Agreement covers the program.  For example, some districts only work with initial credential students (MSCP, SSCP, ESCP), while others may only work with advanced credential students (School Psychology, Library Services, etc.).  

Please contact us at if you have any questions.