For your convenience, some of the Documents and Forms available for our program have been posted here. If you do not see the document or form you are looking for please contact the Teacher Preparation Advising Center at: (562) 985-1105. All documents are in Adobe PDF Format.
Prospective students should first apply to CSULB in order to obtain a registration date to register for the Program Prerequisite courses.
MSCP Application Materials
- MSCP Program Application (PDF)
- Certificate of Clearance Instructions
- MSCP Self-Assessment of Dispositions for Teaching (PDF)
MSCP Program Forms & Documents
- MSCP Petition Cover Sheet (PDF)
- Request to Waive the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework (PDF)
- Request for Course Equivalency Review (PDF)
- Request to Earn Graduate Credit in the Senior Year via DocuSign
- MSCP Instructional Planning Handbook (PDF)
Course Equivalency Request and Request to Waive the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework may be submitted to EED-67 in person or mailed to our office at the address below:
Teacher Preparation Advising Center
1250 Bellflower Blvd. EED-67
Long Beach, CA 90840-2201
Course Equivalency Request and Request to Waive the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework may also be submitted online through the Course Equivalency Request One Drive Upload. Be sure to upload the Course Equivalency Request form or the Request to Waive the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework form along with the required documentation.