Beach Women in Engineering Conference
Envisioning the Future
Celebrate being part of a vibrant and growing community of women studying engineering and attend the Beach Women in Engineering Conference from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 9 in the CSULB University Student Union.
This exciting one-day event features:
- 2 Tech Tracks with high-level panelists discussing future technologies
- Professional Track to get help you lay the foundation for your future
- Coaching Circles to help you create a future vision for success
- Industry Panels to prepare you for your future engineering career
- Mobile App to help build your future network
Click on the links below to access session presentations:
Network with other engineering majors, faculty, and industry leaders, and hear from women engineers who’ve gone on to become successful in their fields. Join us for this not-to-be-missed conference, and you’ll come away informed, enthused, and inspired.
Thanks for attending!
Connect with successful women from the engineering field in an hour-long session. Click on the links below to access Coaching Circle presentations.
- Building and Maintaining Networks: Trusted relationships can not only help you get established, but provide the foundation for lifelong professional growth and development.
- Finding Internships: Learn new strategies for landing an internship to lay your career foundation.
- Starting a New Job: Measure success on your own terms, while maintaining work-life balance and avoiding imposter syndrome.