CSULB ASCE's Concrete Canoe team is looking for new leads and members for 2020-21. Apply and read lead and team member duties at https://bit.ly/concrete-team by Saturday, June 27. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Congratulations to CECEM Assistant Professor Vahid Balali, recipient of a CSULB 2020 Early Academic Career Excellence Award, and CECEM Assistant Professor Shailesh Chandra, recipient of the CSULB 2020 Impact Accomplishment of the Year in Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity.
A CSULB degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management prepares you for a successful career in industry or research. Graduates of the accredited undergraduate programs work at engineering and construction companies, contributing to the planning and construction of everything from buildings and bridges to water and power systems. Students may also pursue graduate study. A range of options are available, including specialization in four Civil Engineering specialties.
AEC Industry Survey on VR/AR
Assistant Professor Vahid Balali is conducting an anonymous online survey about how the AEC industry is using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. Complete the short survey here. For questions, contact email@example.com.
- Assistant Professor | Water Resources
- Full-time Lecturer | Beavers Distinguished Faculty of Practice
- Part-time Lecturer | Civil Engineering
- Part-time Lecturer | Construction
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor's in Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Environmental/Water Resources
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Structural
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Transportation/Geotechnical
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- PhD in Engineering and Computational Mathematics