Civil Engineering & Construction Engineering Management
A CSULB degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management prepares you for a successful career in industry or research. Graduates of the accredited undergraduate programs work at engineering and construction companies, contributing to the planning and construction of everything from buildings and bridges to water and power systems. Students may also pursue graduate study. A range of options are available, including specialization in four Civil Engineering specialties.
- Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering (Transportation)
- Part-time Lecturer | Civil Engineering
- Part-time Lecturer | Construction
- Graduate Research Assistant for PhD in Transportation Engineering
- CECEM Assistant Professor Mehran Rahmani is the recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Orange County Branch (ASCE OC) 2021 Outstanding ASCE Faculty Advisor Award.
- ASCE Chapter Co-President Charlene Suarez is one of two finalists for the 2022 American Society of Engineering Education - Pacific Southwest Section Undergraduate Student Award.
- And ASCE Chapter Co-President Kyra Tan has been named 2021 Outstanding Civil Engineering Student by the Orange County Branch of ASCE.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor's in Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Bachelor's in Environmental Engineering (Starting Fall 2022)
- Master's in Construction Management
- Master's in Civil Engineering, specialties in: Structural, Geotechnical, Water/Environmental, Transportation and Construction Management
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- PhD in Engineering and Computational Mathematics
Civil Engineering: Vesna Terzic
Note: For advising appointments, visit VEC-104, email CECEM@csulb.edu or call 562.985.8419.