Congratulations to CECEM Assistant Professor Vahid Balali, recipient of a CSULB 2020 Early Academic Career Excellence Award, and CECEM Assistant Professor Shailesh Chandra, recipient of the CSULB 2020 Impact Accomplishment of the Year in Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity.
A CSULB degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management prepares you for a successful career in industry or research. Graduates of the accredited undergraduate programs work at engineering and construction companies, contributing to the planning and construction of everything from buildings and bridges to water and power systems. Students may also pursue graduate study. A range of options are available, including specialization in four Civil Engineering specialties.
AEC Industry Survey on VR/AR
Assistant Professor Vahid Balali is conducting an anonymous online survey about how the AEC industry is using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. Complete the short survey here. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time Lecturer | Beavers Distinguished Faculty of Practice
- Part-time Lecturer | Civil Engineering
- Part-time Lecturer | Construction
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor's in Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Construction Management (previously Construction Engineering Management)
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Environmental/Water Resources
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Structural
- Master's in Civil Engineering: Transportation/Geotechnical
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- PhD in Engineering and Computational Mathematics
Civil Engineering: Vesna Terzic
Note: For advising appointments, visit VEC-104, email CECEM@csulb.edu or call 562.985.8419.
The Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org. The Bachelor of Science in Construction Management program is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCEE). Read more