CSULB’s Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Department programs deliver the solid theoretical foundation and practical basics to prepare you for a successful engineering career, whether you’re interested in robotics and advanced manufacturing or designing the next generation of aircraft or space vehicles.
CSULB offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Close collaborations with local companies and government agencies deliver internship, scholarship, and employment opportunities and keep the curriculum cutting-edge. Read more about the programs below.
Congratulations to CSULB Distinguished Faculty Advising and Mentoring Award recipient Associate Professor Praveen Shankar and CSULB Early Career Excellence Award recipient Assistant Professor Joe Kalman.
- Assistant Professor | Mechanical Engineering (Aerospace Structures and Materials)
- Assistant Professor | Mechanical Engineering (Dynamics, Controls, and Robotics)
- Part-time Lecturer | Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Part-time Lecturer | Mechanical Engineering | Antelope Valley
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's in Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering (Antelope Valley Program)
- Master's in Mechanical Engineering
- Master's in Engineering (Interdisciplinary)
- PhD in Engineering and Computational Mathematics
Master's in Engineering, Interdisciplinary
The CSULB Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org. Read more.