Documents and Forms

Please visit the Current Students page on the Graduate Studies Office website for a list of forms.


Please download the Advancement to Candidacy Planner Document: 

Using this document, prepare a draft academic plan and email it to your assigned faculty advisor. Be sure that the file name uses the naming convention of First Name Last Name (for example, Jan Lewis). Your advisor will provide feedback on your plan, and at that point you will email a signed form to the faculty advisor. Your faculty advisor will then provide the form to the College of Education Graduate Studies Office, who will in turn process it and notify Enrollment Services of your eligibility to Advance to Candidacy for the master’s degree.