The M.S. in Educational Technology and Media Leadership program encourages applications from students with diverse educational, geographical and cultural backgrounds. The following are required for admission to the program:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3.00 overall grade point average in last degree (not credential or certificate) earned from an accredited institution of higher education. Applicants whose overall GPA is less than 3.00 but meet the University minimum GPA requirement (2.50 for a completed baccalaureate degree or 2.70 for a baccalaureate degree in progress) and who present compelling evidence of academic and professional potential either through recent academic performance and/or experiential background, may be considered for admission at the discretion of the program admission committee.
- If you are also pursuing the Teacher Librarian Services Credential please provide proof of meeting the CTC preconditions and Basic Skills Requirement. This proof should be a print-out (i.e., screen shot) from the CTC website. Please be sure your credential print-out also includes proof of English learner authorization. Please see the Teacher Librarian Services Credential program's Eligibility page for complete information.
- International applicants have additional university application requirements including meeting the English language proficiency requirement. Please visit the International Applicants tab for more information.
- Domestic applicants with foreign degrees may have additional university application requirements. Please visit the International Applicants tab for more information.
See the Online Application Submission page regarding how to submit the application and transcripts.