This is a carousel with auto-rotating slides. Activate any of the buttons to disable rotation. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
College of Business Accreditation
AACSB Accreditation consists of 4 major components. All four components must be planned, executed, clearly documented and presented to the review committee when the time comes. This analysis requires team work, outreach, collegiality and good management. No one can accomplish this task alone. The process is lengthy and tedious, which requires lots of patience and effort. The task is challenging, but achievable as a team.
COB will be the preeminent choice in the region for all students seeking the best value in a business education that prepares them to excel in and contribute to the regional and global economy.
COB is committed to promoting social mobility by providing our diverse student population with an affordable, inclusive, and high-quality business education and to creating and disseminating knowledge through impactful research.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility: We strive to enable equitable access to the best education to individuals of all backgrounds.
- Academic Excellence: We are committed to creating an environment that encourages accurate understanding of business concepts and enables continuous acquisition of knowledge and skills that benefit the regional and global economy.
- Innovation: We continuously explore new approaches and opportunities that enrich the student experience and create knowledge through cutting-edge research.
- Integrity: We aim to act with dignity, honesty, responsibility, and accountability through ethical decisions and actions.
- Sustainability: We strive to promote and sustain the success of all stakeholders by increasing the resources of the college in an ever-changing landscape.
Assurance of Learning includes regular Assessment efforts and cycles to track improvements for each core class. There are goals and schedules to manage attaiment and document success of these goals and track efforts impact to improve on goal metrics. We track these by Under Graduate BS, MBA, and Each MS program.
The school maintains and strategically deploys sufficient participating and supporting faculty who collectively demonstrate significant academic and professional engagement that, in turn, supports high-quality outcomes consistent with the school’s mission (AACSB Guiding Principles and Standards, 2022, Standard 3.1 p.30).
Documenting that demonstration of continuous quality improvement in the three areas of Engagement, Innovation, and Impact.
- Advisory Board,
- Boeing Air Freighter Project
- ICBSC (International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition)
- MBC (Marketing Business Center),
- Molina Entrepreneurship Series,
- National Economic University Hanoi (NEUH)
- Student Center for Professional Development (SCPD)
- Student Management Investment Fund or Beach Investment Group (SMIF/BIG),
- Symposium on Cannabis
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Community Engagement Projects
- Curricula Changes and New Pedagogical Models
- Graduate Program Career Development
- Honors Program Track in the COB
- Master Science in Finance (MSF) and Master Science in Marketing (MSM), Online MBA (OMBA)