This is a carousel with auto-rotating slides. Activate any of the buttons to disable rotation. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
College of Business Accreditation
AACSB Accreditation consists of 4 major components. All four components must be planned, executed, clearly documented and presented to the review committee when the time comes. This analysis requires team work, outreach, collegiality and good management. No one can accomplish this task alone. The process is lengthy and tedious, which requires lots of patience and effort. The task is challenging, but achievable as a team.
COB will be the number one choice in the region for students seeking the best value in a business education that prepares them to excel in and contribute to the regional and global economy.
COB is committed to promoting social mobility by providing our diverse student population an affordable, relevant, and high-quality education and to creating and disseminating knowledge through impactful research.
Our core values serve as the foundation for fulfilling the mission and achieving the vision of the College of Business. We value academic excellence, diversity & inclusion, innovation, integrity, and sustainability.
We are committed to maintaining an AACSB-accredited institution where innovation, impact, and community engagement drive educational and scholarly excellence.
Assurance of Learning includes regular Assessment efforts and cycles to track improvements for each core class. There are goals and schedules to manage attaiment and document success of these goals and track efforts impact to improve on goal metrics. We track these by Under Graduate BS, MBA, and Each MS program.
These are the tools and instructions for faculty. Guidance, documents and goals to promote advancement and new educational references. We guide faculty to uniform tracking of their efforts and publication and collect the data for tracking and reporting.
Documenting that demonstration of continuous quality improvement in the three areas of Engagement, Innovation, and Impact.
- Advisory Board,
- Boeing Air Freighter Project
- ICBSC (International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition)
- MBC (Marketing Business Center),
- Molina Entrepreneurship Series,
- National Economic University Hanoi (NEUH)
- Student Center for Professional Development (SCPD)
- Student Management Investment Fund or Beach Investment Group (SMIF/BIG),
- Symposium on Cannabis
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Community Engagement Projects
- Curricula Changes and New Pedagogical Models
- Graduate Program Career Development
- Honors Program Track in the COB
- Master Science in Finance (MSF) and Master Science in Marketing (MSM), Online MBA (OMBA)