College of Business Accreditation
AACSB Accreditation consists of 4 major components. All four components must be planned, executed, clearly documented and presented to the review committee when the time comes. This analysis requires team work, outreach, collegiality and good management. No one can accomplish this task alone. The process is lengthy and tedious, which requires lots of patience and effort. The task is challenging, but achievable as a team.
College of Business will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
College of Businesses mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.
Shared CommitmentCollege of Business faculty members strive to build an academic community where creative minds meet, collaborative spirits flourish, and educational and scholarly contributions thrive.
Assurance of Learning includes regular Assessment efforts and cycles to track improvements for each core class. There are goals and schedules to manage attaiment and document success of these goals and track efforts impact to improve on goal metrics. We track these by Under Graduate BS, MBA, and Each MS program.
These are the tools and instructions for faculty. Guidance, documents and goals to promote advancement and new educational references. We guide faculty to uniform tracking of their efforts and publication and collect the data for tracking and reporting.
Documenting that demonstration of continuous quality improvement in the three areas of Engagement, Innovation, and Impact.
- Advisory Board,
- Boeing Air Freighter Project
- ICBSC (International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition)
- MBC (Marketing Business Center),
- Molina Entrepreneurship Series,
- National Economic University Hanoi (NEUH)
- Student Center for Professional Development (SCPD)
- Student Management Investment Fund (SMIF),
- Symposium on Cannabis
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Community Engagement Projects
- Curricula Changes and New Pedagogical Models
- Graduate Program Career Development
- Honors Program Track in the COB
- Master Science in Finance (MSF) and Master Science in Marketing (MSM), Online MBA (OMBA)