Undergraduate Center for Student Success
College of Business pre-major or major students are able to schedule a 20 min. Quick Question advising appointment (in-person or online) with their assigned Business Academic Advisor.
Please follow the directions below to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Sign in to your Single Sign On
- Open Beach Connect
- Click on the blue, Get Assistance button in the top right corner
- Select the following choices for each drop-down menu:
- Type of Appointment: "Academic Advising"
- Type of Service: "Quick Question"
- How would you like to meet: "Online or in-person"
- Select your date of preference*
- Available appointments offered by your assigned advisor will appear
- Select your preferred time and finish scheduling your appointment
*Note: "Quick Question" appointments can only be scheduled between 1 week to 1 hour in advance.
Use the table below to determine your assigned academic advisor:
|Beach XP Program
|First-Time, First Year (Freshmen)
|Last name: A - CIT
|Last name: CJ - GRA
|Last name: GRB - LUO
|Geo Castillo Lopez
|Last name: LUP - PALA
|Last name: PALB - SIL
|Last name: SIM - Z
CSULB's core academic mission is to graduate students with highly valued degrees. California State University, Long Beach is a nationally renowned public research university that values academic excellence, diversity, and community engagement. The College of Business academic standards, rules, and policy are managed in the current Course Catalog. and base policy is managed and documented on the CSULB’s Academic Senate website. CSS has provided links to some summary policy and links which should be considered overridden by any current catalog and senate documents.