Undergraduate Center for Student Success
College of Business students in their second year and beyond and all College of Business students on academic warning status are able to schedule Quick Question advising appointments (in-person and online) with their assigned Business Academic Advisor.
How to Make a Quick Question Appointment
Sign in to your Single Sign-On.
- Open Beach Connect.
- Click "Get Assistance" button on top, right corner.
- Select the following choices on each drop-down menu:
- "Academic Advising" for type of appointment
- "Quick Question" for type of service
- Select your date of preference*
- Available appointments at COB Center for Student Success - Advising will appear
- Select your preferred time and finish scheduling your appointment
*Note: "Quick Question" appointments can only be scheduled between 1 week to 1 hour in advance.
Use your Last Name to determine your advisor:
|A - CHN||Adrian Wilson|
|CHO - GRA||Charlie Nguyen|
|GRB - LUO||Derek Chacon|
|LUP - PALA||Kristy Trinh|
|PALB - SIL||Laura Carino|
|SIM - Z||Tori Saruwatari|
First-Time, First-Year (FTFY) business students may see a College of Business advisor in Drop-in FTFY Advising as scheduled.
Please review our First-Time, First-Year Canvas page for our upcoming drop-in advising times and location.
Questions? email us at email@example.com
Course Withdrawals Workshops
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, online (register)
- Monday, April 10, 2023 from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm, online (register)
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 from 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, online (register)
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, online (register)
Swim Into Summer School Workshops
CSULB's core academic mission is to graduate students with highly valued degrees. California State University, Long Beach is a nationally renowned public research university that values academic excellence, diversity, and community engagement. The College of Business academic standards, rules, and policy are managed in the current Course Catalog. and base policy is managed and documented on the CSULB’s Academic Senate website. CSS has provided links to some summary policy and links which should be considered overridden by any current catalog and senate documents.