Skip to main content
AOL - MSA Competency Goals and Reports
- Critical Thinking Skills: Students will learn conceptual skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Interpersonal & Team Skills: Students will develop interpersonal skills to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
- Ethics: Students will develop awareness and knowledge of ethical decision-making.
- Business Functions Skills: Students will demonstrate integrative knowledge of business functional areas to solve business problems.
- Quantitative & Technical Skills: Students will learn quantitative and technical skills enabling them to analyze and interpret business information effectively.
- Domestic & Global Environment: Students will develop their knowledge of today's domestic and global business environment (e.g. legal, regulatory, political, cultural and economic).
Assessment Plan and Results for Most Recently Completed Accreditation Cycle, Table 5-1 for MSA