Skip to main content
AOL - Undergraduate Competency Goals and Reports
Goals of the Undergraduate Program
- Critical Thinking: Students will demonstrate conceptual learning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ethics: Students will demonstrate awareness and knowledge of social responsibility, ethical leadership, and citizenship issues in the local, national, and world communities.
- Team & Interpersonal Skills: Students will demonstrate interpersonal skills for working in a dynamic and diverse world including in a team.
- Communication Skills: Students will demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Business Functions: Students will demonstrate an understanding of all business functions, practices, and related theories and integrate this functional knowledge to address business problems.
- Quantitative & Technical Skills: Students will demonstrate quantitative and technological skills enabling them to analyze and interpret business data effectively and to improve business performance.
- Domestic & Global Environment: Students will demonstrate knowledge of today's domestic and global business environment (e.g. legal, regulatory, political, cultural and economic
Assessment Plan and Results for Most Recently Completed Accreditation Cycle, Table 5-1 (pdf Coming soon)