Graduate Business Career Services (GBCS) is a specialized student support unit focused on enhancing the career success of our MBA and Specialty Masters students. We achieve this through:
- Providing individualized career advising
- Connecting you to graduate-level employment opportunities
- Organizing networking events with alumni and professionals
Develop a holistic approach to career education that enables all students to thrive in the workforce of the future.
In partnership with the CSULB Career Development Center (CDC), GBCS empowers students to become effective leaders of their personal career journeys. Through career counseling, employer connections, and professional development opportunities, we prepare them to become skilled and productive members of the local, national, and global workforce.
- Purpose – Driven by meaning and intentionality in our work.
- Equity – Committed to serving each member of our campus and community with fairness and dignity.
- Collaboration – Working together with students, faculty, staff, community partners, and employers to strengthen the value of career services.
- Growth – Continually learning innovative approaches and actively seeking diverse perspectives to guide our work and maximize our impact.