Students that were admitted to a credential program prior to Spring 2018 may fulfill the TPA requirement with either CalTPA 1.0 (Tasks 1-4) or CalTPA 2.0 (Cycles 1 & 2).
- If you were admitted into a CSULB credential program prior to Spring 2018, and choose to complete CalTPA 1.0, please be advised that you must enroll in a CalTPA 1.0 Submission Course through the College of Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE) for a fee of $175 per Task.
- Dedicated support for CalTPA 1.0 will only be provided through this submission course.
- Candidates who choose to complete CalTPA 1.0 must student teach, pass all four tasks, complete all requirements for their credential and request recommendation for a credential no later than February 5, 2020.
- After August 25, 2019 all candidates will be required to complete CalTPA 2.0 to receive their credential.
- If you opt to complete CalTPA 1.0, please click on the following link to let us know: https://goo.gl/forms/3btEYlH7OpEBvc9k1.
Candidates that need assistance or have any questions regarding your unique situation, please contact the Teacher Preparation Advising Center (TPAC) at 562-985-1105 or email@example.com.
CalTPA 1.0 Task/s Information
For more information on the CalTPA 1.0 Tasks 1-4, please visit the CTC website where you will find templates and rubrics for each Task. Please make sure to review the CTC website carefully to find the appropriate Task/s specific to your credential program.
CalTPA 1.0 Submission Information
Candidates that were admitted to the credential program between Spring 2012 and Fall 2017 that choose to complete CalTPA 1.0 Tasks 1-4 to fulfill the CalTPA requirement must enroll in a CalTPA 1.0 Submission Course through CCPE and have an active TaskStream account to submit the Tasks/s.