Call for nominations for University Achievement awards for two student research awards – to be presented at the University Achievement Awards & Celebration of Instruction, Research, Creative Activity and Service in mid-April (TBD).
Deadline for Submissions: Upload documents to the College of Education's InfoReady site by 5:00 p.m. on November 10, 2020.
• Outstanding Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Student - Undergraduate Division
• Outstanding Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Student - Graduate Division
Student application packets should include:
• Nomination letter (Faculty): Not to exceed two pages in length. The nature of the student’s research, scholarly or creative activity should be described indicating the unique nature of their accomplishment. *** Nomination letter must be submitted on official CSULB letterhead and signed by the faculty member ***
• Letter of application (Student): Not to exceed two pages in length. The impact of
the research, scholarly or creative accomplishment should be described, as well
as the significance of the accomplishment within their educational experience.
• Exemplar: One sample of the accomplishment (i.e. submitted/published paper
or poster, picture of artifact, video of recital or performance) accompanied by a
description (not to exceed 250 words) suitable for a general audience identifying
the student’s role in the project, and its significance within their discipline.
• Student CV
• Unofficial transcript