The CSULB DPT admissions committee strongly encourages attendance at one of the information sessions offered by the department.
In-person Information Sessions for 2023 will be held at 9:00 am in HSD 103 on the following:
- Friday, March 10
May 5April 28 (date changed on 4.7.2023)
- Friday, June 2
September 1September 8 (date changed on 8.25.2023)
- Friday, October 6 will be in ET 115 (room change as of 10.2.2023, the ET building is next to the HSD building)
Friday, November 3cancelled
- Dates are subject to change without notice. Please be sure to check this page for updated information.
The event will be a presentation of the DPT program here at Long Beach State with information regarding the application requirements and admission process. There will be a short tour of the PT facilities afterwards, time permitting.
Please note the following:
- The HSD building is located on the east side of campus, on Palo Verde Ave.
- If available, parking on Palo Verde is free
- Parking in lot G14 is available. You will need to pay for parking at one of the yellow kiosks
- No parking in lot E6 as that is an employee-only parking lot
- There is no need to RSVP. You can simply show up for the event.
For applicants who cannot attend an in-person session, the online version of the information session can be viewed below.
(Sorry but currently being updated. Will post when completed)