Tuition and Fees
The DPT program is a full-time, 3-year program consisting of summer, fall and spring semesters. Tuition and fees for the CSULB DPT program are:
- Per semester: $9,171 (as of Fall 2022)
- Per year: $27,513 (Summer, Fall and Spring semesters)
- Total program cost: $82,539 (3 years)
View information about financial aid on the CSULB Financial Aid site.
Tuition and fees represent only a part of your total education costs, which include items such as books, supplies, and living expenses. At Cal State Long Beach, the following elements are included in standard Cost of Attendance estimates:
- Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- Living Expenses (Housing and Food)
- Books, Course Materials, Supplies, and Equipment
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses
- Federal Student Loan Fees
Except for tuition, mandatory fees, and on-campus housing, all other components of Cost of Attendance are based on the data from the Student Expenses and Resources Survey administered by the California Student Aid Commission.
View your program's full cost of attendance and additional details via Cost of Attendance