Fall Session Oct. 1 - Nov. 25
- Classes will be offered via Zoom
- Membership ($40) can be paid at any time.
- Class Registration starts on September 18 -- 9:00 am
- Zoom links are sent with confirmation emails
- Classes will start on October 1
- Membership is open to adults 50 and older.
- Membership is required to enroll in any class.
- Membership is $40.00 for a full academic year (Sept. to Sept.)
- Membership is pro-rated to $20.00 for half of the year (April 1 to Aug. 30)
- Class tuition for any type is $15
How to Register in the ProClass Website
Step One: Select Classes
Read The SUN (PDF) and select your classes.
Step Two: Login or Create a New Account
Returning members: Login
- Enter your Username / Password. Click LOGIN. Your email must match the database. Call for help instead of creating a new account.
- If you forgot your password, choose Forgot Password and enter your email. You will be sent a link to reset your password. Follow the directions to enter a NEW password if desired. You may also edit or change you User Name.
New to OLLI: Create Account. Contact OLLI if you have ever taken classes - we can confirm your current record.
- Fill in all the required personal and contact information including your own Username and Password.
- Click Submit. You now have an OLLI account. Save your User Name and Password.
- Click Continue Registration.
Step Three: Pay for Membership
Pay the OLLI annual membership fee (everyone starts over in September).
- Click Membership at top of the page in the black bar. A Membership must be bought before any classes.
- Annual membership is $40. Click Select. Then Continue. Enter email address to get a receipt.
- Fill in credit card information. Click Continue Checkout. Review your payment information.
- Click Submit Payment. Wait for processing!
- You may complete this transaction at any time. Then you will be ready for class registration.
Step 4: Register for Classes
Register for Classes starting at 9:00 am on Friday, September 18
- Select FALL Session. Search for a class by day (easiest).
- To enroll, click Register.
- To sign up for more classes, click Search, and repeat the process. You will see all in the shopping cart
- When you are finished registering, click Checkout. Your online session is limited to 60 minutes.
Enrollment in all classes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Teachers have set their own class limits and we will respect their preferences. Waitlists are not being kept for full classes. NOTE: Please keep OLLI financially healthy by registering and paying for all classes attended.
Some computer classes have minimum enrollments. If enrollment is not met one week before the first class meeting, the class may be canceled. Students will be notified and refunds can be issued.
Returned Check Policy
CSULB charges a $7.00 per check fee for all returned checks. If your check is returned, you will be responsible to pay the amount of your check plus $7.00. This fee may be changed by CSULB at any time.
Refunds or Transfers for classes must be made before the second class meeting. All refunds must be requested through the office.
Our instructors come with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and influences. We strive to provide diverse views while maintaining the highest quality of excellence in all classes. The views of the instructors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute or the University.
OLLI @ CSULB offers scholarships for those who need financial assistance to participate. Anyone who submits an application and is approved for a scholarship will be eligible for a paid Annual membership and discounted class tuition for the membership year. Recipients will pay a 10% co-pay for each course taken.
Please call the OLLI office to request the Scholarship application. It must be processed prior to registering for classes for the first time.
A Course Feedback Form (PDF) is available and can be submitted at any time during the session. The Curriculum Committee uses the information to improve, change, search for instructors for OLLI classes. Please let us know your views about the classes at OLLI. Return the form to the OLLI office or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org