Location and Parking for OLLI
The OLLI office is located in Building HSD Room 100 located near the corner of Palo Verde and Anaheim on the south-east side of the CSULB campus. The Interactive Campus Map provides detailed information on the campus and parking.
Community Parking Permits
- A Community parking permit can be purchased online by OLLI members. It uses License Plate Recognition and is good for all General Lots. The closest are on Palo Verde St. G13 or G14 including the two parking structures in the lot.
- Permits can also be paid for at the Cashier's Window in Brotman Hall. Pick up the paperwork from the OLLI office first and take your vehicle information: Plate number, color, make, model, year. Up to 3 vehicles can be listed on the permit.
- A Daily rate may be paid at the kiosk in any General Lot using the car License plate number and credit card.
- The Foundation Parking Lot (FDN) has a pay station and charges a daily rate.
- An Activity Permit can be bought for Weekend only parking.
Note: All parking on the CSULB campus requires a valid permit - evenings and weekends. Check signs at each lot for regulations.
DMV Disabled Placard Holders
- With a current DMV disabled placard AND a CSULB parking permit, members may park in ANY blue marked space in any lot.
- Metered Green curb spaces may be used by Disabled placard holders without paying - just show the placard.
Students not displaying the appropriate placard/ license plate will be subject to ticketing by Parking Services
Anyone who receives a ticket from CSULB Parking Services must go online or to the Parking Office (Merriam Way) to resolve the ticket.
CSULB Campus Shuttle Routes
Shuttles run around the campus during the Fall and Spring sessions - not Summer. A CSULB student ID is necessary to use the Shuttle. There is a shuttle stop at the corner of the parking structure in Lot G14. It can drop you on State University Dr. in front of the Design building. The return shuttle will pick up in front of the Foundation building (6300 State University Dr.)
- Check the CSULB Shuttle page for a map and a real-time schedule.
- Shuttle Hotline: 562.888.2497