Criminal Intelligence Data Analysis
This course is designed to provide the student with the skills and knowledge to conduct investigations and provide investigative case support using criminal intelligence analysis databases. The course explains the laws and legalities of criminal intelligence information and will present the techniques and tools of criminal intelligence and the applications and usage of this intelligence.
$370 - 24 Hours, POST Plan IV
2023 - 2024 Dates
There are no class dates currently scheduled for this course.
Course Control Number
Sheraton Garden Grove
12221 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840
For those participants who will be flying in, the John Wayne Airport (SNA) is the closest airport.
Because classes fill up quickly, we strongly encourage registering as soon as possible. Please have your training department contact the Center for Criminal Justice at CSULB or call 562.985.4940 to make reservations. If you make a reservation via email please include the following information:
- Name and Date of Class
- Training Managers Name
- Training Managers Phone Number
- Training Managers Email Address
- Agency Name
- Name of Attendee(s)
- POST ID # for Attendee(s)
You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we have registered you for the class. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis, a waitlist will be established once the maximum number of students has been met.
- Networking and national criminal intel sharing plan
- Types of intelligence and the intelligence cycle fundamentals
- Proper handling of intelligence
- Development of intelligence
- Data sources, information, and evaluation
- Techniques and tools
- Briefing, products, and reports