Advanced Crime Scene Investigation (Adv. FET)
This 24-hour program will enable participants to better understand scientific and forensic realities. The progam is specifically tailored for the experienced field evidence technician. Forensic and law enforcement experts from throughout the state will present advanced techniques in crime scene investigation.
- All attendees must be actively employed by a POST-participating Law Enforcement Agency.
- Completion of 80-hour basic Crime Scene Investigation/Field Evidence Technician course.
$373 - 24 Hours, POST Plan IV
2022 - 2023 Dates
|22001||August 29-31, 2022||Sheraton Garden Grove||Closed|
|22002||January 9-11, 2023||Sheraton Garden Grove||Open|
|22003||March 8-10, 2023||Sheraton Garden Grove||Private|
COURSE CONTROL NUMBER
Sheraton Garden Grove
12221 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840
For those participants who will be flying in, the John Wayne Airport (SNA) is the closest airport.
Because classes fill up quickly, we strongly encourage registering as soon as possible. Please have your training department contact the Center for Criminal Justice at CSULB or call 562.985.4940 to make reservations. If you make a reservation via email please include the following information:
- Class Name and Date
- Training Managers Name
- Training Managers Phone Number
- Training Managers Email Address
- Agency Name
- Name of Attendee(s)
- POST ID # for Attendee(s)
- Attendee's Email Address
You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we have registered you for the class. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis, a waitlist will be established once the maximum number of students has been met.
- Computer forensics
- Advanced crime scene and chemical processing
- Death and major crime scenes
- Crime scene reconstruction
- Blood spatter interpretation
- Additional forensic resources