- COE Grade Appeal Form (Word)
- COE Grade Appeal Procedures (pdf)
- Engineering G.E. Waiver Form
- Enrollment Services Forms and Publications
- Fieldwork Approval Request Form (BSMET Students)
- Student Industrial Experience Form (BSMET Students)
Advancement to Candidacy
Students should see the Graduate Advisor to formulate a graduate program of study and file for Advancement to Candidacy after completing at least 12 units of graduate coursework. To advance, you must have:
- Attained an overall GPA of 3.0
- Completed at least 12 units applicable to the degree with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Fulfilled the Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR).
To apply, complete the form below and email it to your Graduate Advisor for approval.
Supervision Course Forms
- Agreement for Independent Study Form (required for ALL supervision courses, in addition to the permission form)
- MAE 491, Special Problems (1-3 units)
- MAE 691, Directed Studies (1-3 units)
- MAE 697, Directed Research (1-3 units)
- MAE 698, Thesis (1-6 units)
- MAE 795, Advanced Directed Studies (4 units)
- MAE 797, Advanced Directed Research (4 units)
- MAE 798, Doctoral Dissertation (4-12 units)
Note: All supervision courses (MAE 491, 691, 697, 698, 795, 797, 798) require a permit in order to register. Approved supervision course forms must be submitted to the MAE Administrative Support Assistant, Nancy Ko (Room ECS-636), who will give students the course code number (each faculty has a different code number) and a permit to register.