Graduate Student Success Center
The COE Graduate Student Success Center provides advice and support on admissions and thesis completion. Whether you earned your bachelor’s degree at CSULB or elsewhere, you will benefit from the small classes, in-depth curriculum, distinguished faculty, and opportunities for hands-on learning. With many evening classes, graduate degrees can be pursued full-time or part-time while still working.
Orientations are usually held each fall. Prospective graduate students must apply to the university and the individual department. Are you an international student? Visit the Center for International Education for information.
Master of Science:
- 2.7 minimum GPA in last two years of major classes
- English language requirement for international applicants
- 3.3 minimum GPA for all undergraduate and graduate degrees
- High GRE score
- At least three strong letters of recommendation.
- Passing TOEFL score for applicants with non-U.S. degrees
To find out more, contact the graduate program advisor in the department you’re considering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Construction Management
- Computer Engineering and Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering