Faculty Affairs provides policies and guidelines for the evaluation of lecturer and tenure-track or tenured faculty. The College has additional policies and procedures for the Retention, Tenure and Promotion Process (RTP).
Faculty Affairs Instructional Memos, Forms and Deadlines
- First Year Faculty Only - Professional Development Plan (PDP)
- Periodic Mini Evaluation (PME)
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP)
- Evaluation of Tenured Faculty (ETF)
- Lecturer Evaluation Process
- Student Evaluation of Teaching (SPOT)
University RTP Policy
College of Education RTP Policy
College of Education Department RTP Form (for retention, tenure, and promotion)
Note: Department level reviews use the department RTP form; college-levels reviews do not have a form and are drafted in memo format.
Periodic Mini-review (PME) Form
RTP Periodic Mini-review Form (Available under evaluations)