Faculty Affairs provides policies and guidelines for the evaluation of lecturer and tenure-track or tenured faculty. The College has additional policies and procedures for the Retention, Tenure and Promotion (RTP) process.
Faculty Affairs Instructional Memos, Forms and Deadlines
- First Year Faculty Only - Professional Development Plan (PDP)
- Periodic Mini Evaluation (PME)
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP)
- Evaluation of Tenured Faculty (ETF)
- Lecturer Evaluation Process
- Student Perceptions of Teaching (SPOT)
University RTP Policy
College of Education RTP Policy
College of Education RTP Evaluation Forms
Periodic Mini-review (PME) Evaluation Form
CED Guidelines for Evaluation of Tenured Faculty (ETF)
Note: The ETF Evaluation Form is located on this Faculty Affairs page under Evaluations/RTP Tenured Forms.