How to Become an SLP Major
- Apply to CSULB
- All prospective students should contact University Outreach & School Relations for more information regarding admissions.
- For International Admissions, please visit Center for Internation Education website for more information.
- If you want to major in SLP, you must meet Major Specific Requirements for Transfers.
- There are no equivalencies to SLP 261 (Anatomy and Physiology of the Speech & Hearing Mechanism) and SLP 271 (Phonetics). You will take both courses during your first semester at CSULB.
Current CSULB Students
- If you want to major in SLP, you must meet CSULB Student Major Specific Requirements.
- You must also be able to complete the major within the university’s unit cap, as per the Timely Graduation Policy.