Program Application Materials
After enrolling in the program prerequisite courses, students who meet the admissions criteria may apply to the credential program. Special Education Credential Program application priority deadlines are April 1st for Summer admission, June 1st for Fall admission and November 1st for Winter/Spring admission. Application packets will be accepted after these dates on a space available basis. Applications should be submitted in person to EED-67.
Post-Bac Application Materials
- ESCP Program Application (PDF)
- Verification of 45 hours of Fieldwork in a General Education Setting Form (PDF)
- ESCP Recommendation Form (PDF)
- Request for Course Equivalency Review (PDF)
- Request to Earn Graduate Credit in the Senior Year via DocuSign
- Request to Extend the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework (PDF)
Course Equivalency Request and Request to Waive the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework may be submitted to EED-67 in person or mailed to our office at the address below:
Teacher Preparation Advising Center
1250 Bellflower Blvd. EED-67
Long Beach, CA 90840-2201
Course Equivalency Request and Request to Waive the 7-Year Limit on Credential Coursework may also be submitted online through the Course Equivalency Request One Drive Upload. Be sure to upload the appropriate completed form along with the required documentation.
Final Fieldwork Forms
- Education Specialist Student Teaching Handbook (PDF) See Appendix A for Fall 2020 COVID-19 statement.
- ESCP Preliminary TPEs (PDF)
- ESCP Preliminary Portfolio Guidelines (PDF)
- ESCP Clinical Fieldwork Guidelines (PDF)
- ESCP Preliminary Competency Checklist - Summative Evaluation (PDF)
- ESCP Formative Evaluation (PDF)
- ESCP Professional Dispositions (PDF)
- ESCP Individual Development Plan (PDF)