Undergraduate Advising

Undergraduate advising for the School of Criminology, Criminal Justice, and Emergency Management is done through the College of Health and Human Services Academic Advising Center. The CHHS Academic Advising Center offers the following services:

  • Declaring major or minor in Criminology and Criminal Justice
  • Provides General Education (GE) and major advising
  • Available exclusively to undergraduate students in the College of Health and Human Services

CHHS Academic Advising 
Phone: 562.985.2691
Location: HSD 117