Drop-in advising is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wait times can vary depending on day and major. Please reference our FAQ page for common questions.
Drop-in advising is for quick 10-15 minute questions including:
- Graduating Seniors for Fall 2023, Winter 2023 and Spring 2024
- First time, first year students who have completed FMA requirements
- CHHS pre-major, minor, and certificate advising
- Policy questions: Drop, withdraw, repeat courses, timely graduation, credit/no credit, academic appeals, educational leave
- Registration questions including: How to find GEs, major requirements and degree progress
Upcoming drop-in advising hours and locations
ONLINE DROP-IN ADVISING VIA ZOOM:
Online Video Session: https://csulb.zoom.us/s/85035893606
If you do not have access to a computer, please join the session by calling: (669) 219-2599; Meeting ID: 850-3589-3606
Please be sure to log in to your zoom account and have your student ID ready to get checked in.
- Friday, September 22nd - No drop-in advising
- Monday, September 25th - 9:00am-11:00am
- Wednesday, September 27th- 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Thursday, September 28th - 9:00am-11:00am
- Friday, September 29th - No drop-in advising
IN-PERSON DROP-IN ADVISING HOURS:
We are located at Human Services Design (HSD) 117. If you need assistance locating us, please contact our front desk.
Please have your student ID ready to get checked in.
- Tuesday, September 26th - 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, October 3rd - 2:00pm-4:00pm