Drop-in advising is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wait times can vary depending on day and major. Please reference our FAQ page for common questions.
Drop-in advising is for quick 10-15 minute questions including:
- Graduating Seniors for Spring 2023, Summer 2023 and Fall 2023
- First time, first year students who have completed FMA requirements
- CHHS pre-major, minor, and certificate advising
- Policy questions: Drop, withdraw, repeat courses, timely graduation, credit/no credit, academic appeals, educational leave
- Registration questions including: How to find GEs, major requirements and degree progress
Upcoming drop-in advising hours and locations
ONLINE DROP-IN ADVISING VIA ZOOM:
- Monday, March 20th: 9am-11am
- Tuesday, March 21st: 2pm-4pm
- Thursday, March 23rd: 9am-11am
- Friday, March 24th: No drop-in advising
Join via Zoom: https://csulb.zoom.us/s/85035893606
If you do not have access to a computer, please join the session by calling: (669) 219-2599, Meeting ID: 850-3589-3606.