SDHE Documents and Forms

Program Specific Forms

Please visit the Current Students page on the Graduate Studies Office website for a list of forms.

Advancement to Candidacy is typically filed in the spring semester of the second year in the SDHE program. The process begins in the fall semester of your second year when you meet with the SDHE coordinator and your faculty advisor to review academic progress and discuss goals for the coming year. Your faculty advisor will then consult with the College of Education Graduate Studies Office on your eligibility for advancement. The Graduate Studies Office will process the advancement and notify Enrollment Services of your eligibility to Advance to Candidacy for the master’s degree. 

Please review all guidelines for Advancement to Candidacy here.