Documents and Forms

Program Specific Forms

Please visit the Current Students tab on the Graduate Studies Office website for a list of forms.


Advancement to Candidacy typically occurs for School Counseling students at the end of the first year in the program (spring semester). At the end of the first year of the program, the program coordinator and your faculty advisor will consult with the College of Education Graduate Studies Office on students’ eligibility for advancement. The Graduate Studies Office will in turn process the advancement and notify Enrollment Services of your eligibility to Advance to Candidacy for the master’s degree. There is nothing that you need to do as a student regarding this process unless contacted by your faculty advisor and/or the Graduate Studies Office.  

Please review all guidelines for Advancement to Candidacy here.