The following are required for admission to the K-12 School Counseling program:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2.85 overall grade point average in last degree (not credential or certificate) earned from an accredited institution of higher education.
- International applicants have additional university application requirements including meeting the English language proficiency requirement. Please visit the International Applicants tab for more information. Please note that foreign degrees must be evaluated by WES, a CTC approved agency.
- Domestic applicants with foreign degrees may have additional university application requirements. Please visit the International Applicants tab for more information.
- Proof of meeting the Basic Skills Requirement.
See the Online Application Submission page regarding how to submit the application and transcripts.