Earn the MPA Degree in only 24 months!
Are you interested in earning an MPA degree in as little as 24 months?
Do you need the convenience and flexibility of a distance-learning program?
For more information visit https://www.cpie.csulb.edu/courses/master-of-public-administration
MPA and Distance Learning Program Comparative Table
The Distance Learning MPA Program at California State University, Long Beach is built around the needs of full-time employees. It affords the flexibility that working professionals need to balance work and education.
Our program offers:
- Unique scheduling which allows working professionals to complete the MPA degree without career interruption in as few as 24 months!
- A special support coordinator to assist with off-campus transactions
- Detailed admissions process and packets available to interested individuals
- Requirements for University and MPA Program will be explained in our Distance Learning handbook
- Selected DL student admits are processed separately than regular on-campus students and are guaranteed courses
- Pre-selected courses (39 units) are 6 weeks long with a two-week break between courses
Distance Learning Information and Applications
Distance Learning Program Contacts
For additional information regarding the Distance Learning MPA Program visit https://www.cpie.csulb.edu/courses/master-of-public-administration
Jenny Sok - Distance Learning Coordinator at 562.985.4179
Dr. David C. Powell - Director