Our requirements worksheets provide a checklist of the requirements for each major, minor, and certificate based on catalog year. Please be sure to select the catalog year that you fully declared your major. If you are unsure of when you declared, you can view your catalog term in the "Current Academic Objective" box on your Academic Requirements Report on MyCSULB. For example, if your catalog term says Spring 2019, then you are on the 2018-2019 catalog.
- The 2023-24 curriculum requirements are listed. For previous catalog years, search the University Catalog.
- Prerequisites are subject to change. Check the University Catalog for the most recent updates.
- Consumer Affairs (PDF)
- Dietetics & Food Administration: Food Science (PDF)
- Dietetics & Food Administration: Nutrition & Dietetics (PDF)
- CDFS: Child Development & Family Studies (PDF)
- CDFS: Family Life Education (PDF)
- FMD: Fashion Design (PDF)
- FMD: Fashion Merchandising (PDF)
- Hospitality Management (PDF)