Skip to main content
Points of Pride
- Dr. Tiffany L. Brown, Ph.D. is a new tenure track faculty in Child Development & Family Studies with a doctorate from Syracuse University. She specializes in racial and ethnic socialization in African American families.
- Dr. Soo Hyun Cho, Ph.D. is a new tenure track faculty in Consumer Affairs, with a doctorate from The Ohio State University. She specializes in the study of the regulatory focus on savings behavior.
- Hospitality Management instructor James O. Eiler was selected for the 2017 Anthony G. Marshall Hospitality Award.
- Hospitality Management Program’s student job placement after graduation has averaged roughly 95 percent.
- The Fashion Merchandising and Design Program’s annual Campus Couture Fashion Show is the largest student-run event on the west coast.