Minimum Admission Requirements
- Master’s degree in Education or a related field
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in upper division undergraduate units and graduate coursework
- Demonstration of sufficient preparation for, experience in, and potential for education leadership
- GRE (taken within 5 years of applying to EdD Program) (Waived for Fall 2022 Application Cycle)
Who Should Apply?
- The program prepares educational leaders for Pre-K-12 and Higher Education settings and is designed for working professionals who seek to further influence educational policy and decision making.
- Pre-K-12 specialization graduates will increase their capacity and knowledge for positions as principals, superintendents, lead teachers, and other school site administrators.
- Higher Education specialization graduates will be prepared for critical positions at both 2-year and 4-year institutions as college presidents, student support service administrators, and other administrative leaders.