Virtual Reality and Motion Capture
The XR lab provides virtual reality for education, training, and research.
- Virtual Reality Projection Wall (9m x 2 m) with dual-stereo projection system
- Dual-PC workstation with VR content management software
- Motion Tracking System
- Motion capture cameras, mounts on custom framing and camera rig
- Tracking software
- Collaborative Augmented Reality System with smart glasses to overlay digital content on top of the real world
- Content creation tools and software
- Virtual reality immerses users in a fully artificial digital environment.
- Augmented reality overlays virtual objects in real-world environments.
- Mixed reality, overlays, and anchors virtual objects to the real world, allowing users to interact with them.
- High-end technology with incredible potential in enhanced learning, teaching, and research.
- Interactive displays, animations, potential for teams to work on projects, augment work instructions, operator guidance, etc.