The University Express Lab at the Student Success Center gives students quick access to computers and printers in a central campus location.
- 9 PC workstations
- 3 Apple iMacs
- 2 black & white printers
Advance reservations and the COVID pre-screening are required. Reservations can be made for a maximum of 3 hours at a time. Students will need both their campus ID and campus email address (@student.csulb.edu) to book the reservation.
- Log in to Microsoft Bookings; choose a time and date.
- Save the reservation confirmation sent to your email to present during check in.
- Complete the online COVID Pre-Screen Form available on your Single-Sign-On (SSO) dashboard and present the email confirmation upon entry to the lab.
Health and Safety Protocols in the Lab
In keeping with campus guidelines for COVID-19, students' health is top priority for maintaining this resource.
- Before entering the lab, students will be asked to pass a temperature check.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times in the lab.
- Lab staff will perform regular cleaning protocols on all workstations and high traffic surfaces.
- Workstations are arranged at least 6ft. apart and no more than 4 students will be allowed in the room at a time.