CSULB Mobile App
Find campus resources when you're on the go!
Use the CSULB Mobile App for quick access to:
- Required COVID-19 Pre-Screening Forms
- Maps, Transportation & Parking
- BeachBoard Courses
- Dining Services & Beach Pantry
- University Police Contact Info
- Athletics Schedules
- And more!
Set or Change Your Role: Student or Faculty/Staff?
Resources on the app are customized for campus roles. You can switch roles at any time. To set up your app, follow these steps:
- When you launch the app, select Get Started.
- Select an experience option: Student or Faculty and Staff. Select Next.
- Enter your campus email and password and complete the Multi-Factor Authentication.
To switch roles, select the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen and then the gear icon on the top right of the screen. Select "Edit Profile" and you will see the option the change your "Current Experience" toward the bottom of the page.
Access the Required COVID-19 Screening Form
Students, faculty, and staff must complete a health screening form each day before coming to campus. This form is available on the app for easy access. Complete it on your way to campus!
NOTE TO STUDENTS: If you work on campus, you must submit both the student and the staff Covid forms before attending classes and/or working on campus. Follow the steps above under "Set or Change Your Role" to switch between roles and access the different forms on the app.
Send Us Feedback!
With your feedback, the CSULB mobile app will continue to evolve and improve. Contact email@example.com if you have any suggestions.