Online Learning Success Course
January 10-April 24, 2022 | Enrollment Deadline: April 17, 2022 | ENROLL NOW
Developing study habits and communication skills specifically for remote classes is now an essential part of the college experience. This course supports students in strengthening their skills for success in online learning. The estimated time to complete this course is 3 hours.
Students who complete the program requirements will receive $150 Beach Bucks. Beach Bucks are accepted at all 49er Shops locations (including the Bookstore, convenience stores) and many other campus food vendors as well as vendors within the Campus neighborhood. You will receive an email notification of your Beach Bucks award by the end of the Spring semester. Payment will be reported to Financial Aid.
- To improve students' navigation of the BeachBoard system.
- To provide tips and techniques for establishing learning goals, staying motivated, and managing time.
- To train students on digital tools and applications commonly used in an online course.
- To familiarize students with the many support systems (academic and other) available at CSULB.
- Must be currently enrolled at CSULB.
- Previous Beach Bucks recipients are not eligible for additional awards.
- CPIE credit and non-credit (Professional and Workforce Development Course) students are not eligible for the award.
- To be eligible for the $150 Beach Bucks, students must complete the content, pre- and post-surveys, and quizzes of the course in all modules with scores of 100% no later than April 24, 2022. NOTE: Quizzes will become unavailable at 11:59 pm on April 24, 2022.
- It is expected to take approximately 3 hours to complete the program requirements.
Co-sponsored by CSULB Academic Technology Services, ASI, and The Learning Center.