Ms. Jamie Apostol
Jamie Apostol has been an educator in the child development field working with children and families of diverse backgrounds and currently teaches for the Family and Consumer Sciences and Human Development Departments at CSULB. She is an active member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and conducts workshops and webinars on topics focused on early childhood curriculum and parent involvement.
- B.A. in Child and Family Studies, San Diego State University
- M.A. in Elementary Education, California State University, Long Beach
- Family interaction in multicultural environments
- Personality development
- Parenting styles and the effects on children
- Children's development according to birth order in the family